OPERADORA DECORI BINNIGUENDA S.A. DE C.V. (from now on “El Hotel Binniguenda All Inclusive”), belonging to the company group known as Decori, with its address in Boulevard Santa Cruz 201, Santa Cruz Huatulco, Bahías de Huatulco, in the City of Santa María Huatulco, Zip Code 70989, in the State of Oaxaca, Oaxaca, Mexico, website https://www.binniguendahuatulco.com.mx, is the responsible for the use and protection of your personal information, and related to that we inform you the following:
Who is and how to contact our personal information coordinator?
Our coordinator of protection of personal information is the person within El Hotel Binniguenda All Inclusive that has been formally designated by our general director to encourage and watch over the protection of personal information that we have in our possession, as well as taking care of the rights of the owners.
For everything related to the treatment and protection of your personal information, you will be able to contact our coordinator of protection of personal information by sending an email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For what purposes will we use your personal information?
The Hotel Binniguenda All Inclusive is committed to the safety of the information of all its guests. Your personal information is treated in a confidential manner so it isn’t used in a way that you don’t agree with.
The personal information that you provide to the Hotel Binniguenda All Inclusive, such as name, email and telephones, will only be used for the specific purpose specified by you at the end of the information request.
The personal information that we collect from you will be used for the following purposes and are needed to provide our services to you:
- Schedule and/or register you and provide you the services that you request or hire.
- Provide lodging and/or food and beverages services.
- To facilitate our installations and services for the realization of meetings, weddings, banquets or events.
- Give you day passes for an exclusive use of our installations.
- Provide you with the free service of safe deposit.
- To help you with requests for taxi services.
- Attending the special needs you may have given your health or disabilities.
- If you wish, subscribe you to our promotion programs.
- If you wish, provide you with immediate cash loans for extraordinary payments to third parties, charged to your account (“paid out”).
- Attending requests for search and/or retrieve forgotten objects.
- Having a record and making collections of the services and consumptions that you make.
- Elaborate and keep updated our clients database.
- Elaborate your invoices and/or proof of payment.
- Send you your account balances.
- Attend clarifications, complains and consultations.
- To make reimbursements and devolutions.
- To make financial analysis of accounts receivable.
- In case of debt, to start collection processes.
- If it is the case, elaboration of contracts or agreements of rates negotiated with deferred payments or collection dates.
- Video vigilance, for security reasons.
Additionally, we will use your personal information for the following secondary reasons that are not needed to provide you with the requested services, but that allow us to give you a better attention and promote our services:
- Send you information about El Hotel Binniguenda All Inclusive and/or the hotels part of Grupo Decori, as well as different season deals.
- Send you promotions about our packages.
- Send you surveys to evaluate your satisfaction and the quality of our services.
- Marketing, advertisement, commercial prospection.
El Hotel Binniguenda All Inclusive does not sell, rento r share your personal information with third parties. Neither is it used with unapproved commercial purposes. You can request to be removed from our database at any point.
If you do not wish your personal information to be treated for the secondary purposes before mentioned, or some of them, from now on you can communicate that to us by sending an email to our coordinator of protection of personal information.
If you don’t agree to the use of your personal information for this purposes, that can’t be a reason for us to deny you the services that your request or hire us for, and you have 5 business days to let us know, without future detriment if you ever decide to make use of your right of denial.
What personal information will we use for these purposes?
In order to carry out the activities described in the present privacy notice, we will use the following categories of personal information: Identification, contact; financial and/or patrimonial; work related; health information, which will be considered as sensitive personal information. We will inform you previously to the recollection of your sensitive personal information, we will request your express and written consent of the privacy notic.
With whom do we share your personal information and for what purposes?
We will inform you that your personal information might be transferred within the country with the following people or entities, without being legally required to have your consent:
- Authorities to whom we must do it because of the law, with the purpose of complying with the current regulations.
- Authorities, when the transfer is required for the acknowledgement, exercise or defense of a right in a penal process.
- Medics, paramedics or providers of sanitary services, in case of any accident or medical emergency or health situation, with the purpose of being able to attend you.
- Companies that belong to our same corporative group (Grupo Decori), which also protect your personal information under the same policies and internal procedures as us, with the following purposes: (i) Provide you the services that you request; (ii) statistical information; (iii) commercial prospection, advertisement and marketing.
Also, we will be able to transfer your personal identification and contact information to the following people and entities, in which cases we do need to have your consent:
- Payment processors with credit cards, E-global and Prosa, if we are required information about your consumption in order to clarify card charges. The purpose of this is to assist said companies to clarify any issue.
- Close hotels, in order to help you to find lodging, if for any reason out of our control we are unable of respecting your reservation (only your name is transferred).
- Companies of electronic services, with the purpose of sending you via email information regarding our services and promotions.
- Companies of the hotel and marketing sectors in order to promote our services.
If you don’t manifest your disagreement about these transfers, which can be done by sending an email to our coordinator of protection of information, we will understand that you have given us your consent.
How can you access, rectify or cancel your personal information, or oppose to its use?
You have the right to know what personal information we have of you, what use we give them and the conditions under we use them (Access). Also, it is your right to request the correction of your personal information in case it is outdated, wrong or incomplete (Rectification); that we eliminate it from our database when you consider that it is not being used correctly (Cancellation); as well as oppose to the use of your personal information (Opposition) in the terms allowed by the applicable regulation. These rights are known as ARCO rights.
In order to exercise your ARCO rights, you will be able to request this through an email to our coordinator of protection of information, who will inform you about the procedure and requisites for the exercise of these rights, and he will attend any doubt or comment you might have about it. Also, you can exercise your ARCO rights by requesting and filling out the corresponding format at the front desk of El Hotel Binniguenda All Inclusive, which is named “Request for ARCO Rights”. Then, our coordinator of protection of information will follow-up your request in order to comply with the applicable regulations.
You can revoke the consent that you have given us at any point. However, it is important to take into consideration that this request will not always be considered or we might conclude the use immediately, since it is possible that for any legal obligation we require to keep treating your personal information. You should consider that for certain purposes, the revocation of your consent will imply that we will not be able to keep providing you with the requested services, or the closure of your relationship with us.
In order to revoke your consent you will have to request it via email to our coordinator of protection of information, who will inform you about the procedure and requisites for the exercise of this right, and will attend any doubt or comment that you have about it. Also, you can exercise your revoking right by requesting and filling out the corresponding format in the front desk of “El Hotel Binniguenda All Inclusive”, which is named “Request of ARCO Rights”. After this, our coordinator of protection of personal information will follow up your request in order to comply with the applicable regulations.
How can you limit the use or disclosure of your personal information?
Apart from the procedure mentioned in the last section, you can limit the use and disclosure of your personal information in the following ways:
Register to the Public Registry to Avoid Advertisement of the Federal Institution for the Consumer (PROFECO). For more information regarding this option, you will have to contact the PROFECO directly or access the following link: http://rpc.profeco.gob.mx.
Send an email to our coordinator of protection of information where you request your registration to the “List of Advertising Exclusion of the Hotel Binniguenda All Inclusive”, with the purpose of not getting promotional information about our products and services.
Which is the authority in charge of protecting the personal information?
The Federal Institute of Access to the Information and Protection of Data (IFAI for its spanish initials), is the authority that is in charge of supervising the correct compliance of the legal regulations regarding the protection of personal information. For more information, you can consult the following website: www.ifai.gob.mx.
How can you know about the changes to this privacy notice?
This privacy notice may suffer modifications, changes or updates because of new legal requisites; our own needs because of the products and services that we offer; our privacy practices; of changes in our business model, or for other reasons.
We commit ourselves to keep you informed about the changes that this privacy notice may suffer, through our website, reason why we ask you to visit frequently to know about the changes that the notice may have suffered.
The procedure through which the notifications about changes or updates will be informed is the following: The current version of the privacy notice will be published in our website, with the most recent update date, being easily consulted by accessing to the following link https://www.binniguendahuatulco.com.mx/policy.php
To make an online booking through the Official Site www.binniguendaHuatulco.com.mx, you will be connected to a booking interface. All the information that you send to that website will be protected and encrypted with a specialized software to protect it from disclosure to third parties.
All the information of our guests is restricted within our offices and to the staff of the competent area. Only the staff that requires said information in order to be able to do their jobs, have access to the personal identification information of our Guests.
El Hotel Binniguenda All Inclusive can provide links to other websites that it believes can offer information and services of interest to the guests. However, it is possible that said websites don’t have the same privacy policies that the Hotel. Which is why we are not responsible for the privacy policies or actions of third-parties.
We encourage you to read the online policies of the websites that are linked in the official wesite of Hotel Binniguenda All Inclusive, this in order to obtain relevant information about their data recollection practices before sending any type of personal information or data.